Kone Kmeng (KK) is a Local non-governmental Christian organization established in June, 2006. It works to empower churches throughout Cambodia to respond to the needs of children at risk in their communities. We are seeking Cambodian Christians to fulfill two positions of Regional Program Assistants based in Phnom Penh with frequent travel to the provinces.
Purpose of the Position:
The post of Regional Program Assistant is to provide overall assistance to Regional Director to ensure regional program development. He/she also will have to prepare annual framework with action plans, annual budget and with other work performance which include planning, organizing, monitoring and evaluation of regional programs. He/she will work closely with a Provincial Coordinator and provincial Church Network Committees.
- 1st Region: SvayRieng, Prey Veng, Kandal, TbongKhmom and Kampong Cham province
- 3rd Region: KampongChhnang, Pursat, Battambang, BanteayMeanchey and Pailin province
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall assistance to regional director and program development
- Develop and revise annual action plan and budget plan
- Ensure effective planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting which includes qualitative and quantitative data to Regional Director
- Frequently travel to province for certain tasks
- Involve with other regional staff for annual planning and budgeting
- Oversee and manage daily work operation
- Provide consultation and coaching to other staff under supervision
- Make sure that office is neat and tidy
- Work closely together with provincial coordinator and provincial network church committee
- Regularly attend the meetings, trainings, workshop…etc
- Prepare activity and financial report monthly, quarterly and annually to Regional Director
- Do program financial control such as cash advance, cash settlement and monthly financial spending plan
- Indicate Christian spiritual maturity, with heart of disciple and leadership.
- Embrace Kone Kmeng’s vision, mission and core values.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social/Management or related fields.
- At least two years of working experience in similar field and position.
- Friendly, helpful, positive, proactive and a team player.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates ability to liaise and negotiate with government and social partner.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate in English both written and verbal.
- Shows creativity, initiative, hard working, has good leadership
- Strong computer office skills (Outlook Express, Word, Excel, Power Point etc).
- Demonstrated interest in serving the under privileged.
- Be able to work effectively and independently under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Goal-oriented, resourceful, organized and punctual
Interested candidates please kindly send your CV and cover letter to Kone Kmeng office which is located at: # 44CEO, St.454 Sangkat Toul Tompong II, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact: 023 69 13 908/092 97 03 97, Website: www.kone-kmeng.org
Deadline: 25th November 2016 at 5:00 pm